Arrests made from Wednesday, Oct. 10
As of Tuesday, Oct. 16, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 52 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for felony, zero female on a misdemeanor, three males on felony and three males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Marcus Trouten was arrested on a felony parole revocation;
- Danny Cleaver was picked up on a felony petition to revoke probation;
- Holli Reese has been arrested on a felony failure to appear charge;
- Jason Holmes was picked up on refusal to vacate, which is a misdemeanor charge, and a failure to appear charge;
- James Henard was picked up on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge;
- Domonic Pollard was arrested on a felony petition for revocation; and
- Demonte Anderson was picked up on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.