Arrests made from Wednesday, Sept. 26
As of Wednesday, Oct. 3, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 48 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- two females for misdemeanor, one female on a felony, two males on felony and two males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Melissa Barbee received a theft by receiving misdemeanor charge;
- Tommy Barbee was picked up on a felony warrant and arrested for residential burglary and theft of property;
- Deborah White was arrested on felony charges of possession of controlled substance for marijuana and methamphetamine, both felony offenses;
- Laquilla Brown was picked up on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge; and
- Jeffery Craig, a felon, received a petition to revoke probation.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.