Arrests from Wednesday, Sept. 19
As of Tuesday, Sept. 25, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 54 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for misdemeanor, zero female on a felony, two male on felony and five male for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Joshua Weems was arrested on a felony petition to revoke probation;
- Eric Cohen was arrested on two misdemeanor failure to appear charges and a failure to pay misdemeanor charge;
- Curtis Miles was arrested on misdemeanor failure to pay and an arrest on Act 570 with a seven-day commitment;
- George Montgomery was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear;
- Antoine Humbert was arrested on a felony possession of firearms by a certain person;
- Cassie Warwick was picked up on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge; and
- Larry Williams was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.