Arrests made from Aug. 22
As of Wednesday, Aug. 29, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 51 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- zero female for misdemeanor, two females on a felony, three males on felony and two males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Jeremy Perkins' was charge was the improper use of 9-1-1, which is a misdemeanor;
- Chris Cawthorn was arrested on possession of drug paraphernalia, furnishing prohibited articles and possession of methamphetamine or cocaine, which is a felony charge.
- Sydney Flippo was picked up on a possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine or cocaine, which is a felony offense;
- Eddie Martin was picked up on a failure to appear (felon) warrant;
- Leon Holland was arrested on a harassment charge, which is a misdemeanor;
- Courtney Dorman was arrested on a possession of firearms by a certain person charge (felon); and
- Dennis Dorman was also arrested for possession of firearms.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.