Arrests made from Wednesday Aug. 1
As of Wednesday, Aug. 8, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 45 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for misdemeanor, zero female on a felony, four males on felony and one male for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
* Justin Phillips was arrested on a felony probation revocation charge;
* Robert West was picked up on a felony possession of methamphetamine/cocaine with intent to deliver charge;
* Roger Chrisp was arrested on conspiracy to deliver methamphetamine and use of communication device, which is a felony offense;
* James Hernard was arrested on a felony possession of controlled substance, failure to appear warrant and failure to to comply;
* Chelsea Green was picked up on a failure to appear charge along with a misdemeanor failure to comply charge; and
* Fred Johnson was arrested on terroristic threatening, driving on a suspended license, careless driving and refusal of Breathalyzer test.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.