Arrests made from Tuesday, July 18
As of Tuesday, July 25, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 44 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for misdemeanor, one female on a felony, no males on felony and three males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
* Misty King was picked up on conspiracy to possess of methamphetamine and/or cocaine with purpose to deliver.
* Willie Lee Martin was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant;
* Taylor King Jr. was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant;
* Crystal Howe was picked up on a three charges of failure to appear misdemeanor charge and speeding; and
* Robert Burgess was arrested on a failure to appear charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.