Arrests made from Tuesday, July 3
As of Tuesday, July 12, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 37 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for misdemeanor, zero female on a felony, three males on felony and one male for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Angela Norton was arrested on a public intoxication, which is a misdemeanor charge;
- Tylon Taylor received a failure to appear charge, which is a misdemeanor charge;
- Martin Eads was arrested on a felony charge of stalking in the first-degree and violation of a protection order; m
- Sammuel Buckner was arrested on a felony body attachment charge (child support); and
- Michael Hinshaw received a felony charge on a petition for probation revocation.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at rick.hickman@
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.