Arrests from Wednesday, March 9
As of Wednesday, May 16, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 41 individuals in custody on both felony or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- zero females for misdemeanor, two females on felonies, three males on felonies and three males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Jeff Treadwell was arrested on two misdemeanor charges including resisting arrest and harassing communications.
- Joshua Hawley was taken into custody on two failure to appear warrants, which are both misdemeanor charges.
- DeWayne Jones was arrested on a possession of a controlled substance, habitual offender and two failure to appear charges, which are felony charges.
- Julie Frost was arrested on possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a control substance and possession of methamphetamine/cocaine with purpose, all felony charges.
- Scott Sponsler is currently on a probable cause hold and a failure to appear misdemeanor charge.
- Eric Allen was arrested on a felony possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
- Joshua Weems was taken into custody on a possession of a controlled substance charge along with possession of drug paraphernalia, which are both felony charges.
- Ashlie Turner was arrested on felony charges that include delivering of a schedule I narcotic, schedule II controlled substance and use of communication device.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at rick.hickman@
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.