Arrests made from Wednesday, May 2
As of Wednesday, May 9, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 37 individuals in custody on both felony or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- six females for misdemeanor, two female on felonies, three male also on felonies and seven males for misdemeanor -- charges.
Recent arrests include:
- Cynthia Wymer was arrested on a driving while intoxicated misdemeanor charge;
- Cable Parks was arrested on a failure to appear charge, which is a misdemeanor;
- Christopher Murry has been arrested on possession of controlled substance (methamphetamine/cocaine), possession of drug paraphernalia and theft by receiving, which are all felony charges;
- Troy Alexander was a arrested on a misdemeanor criminal trespassing charge; and
- Brandy Wheeler has been arrested on felony drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substance.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at rick.hickman@
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.