As of Wednesday, April 11, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has six males in custody on misdemeanor charges and three males on felony charges. There are two females in custody on misdemeanor charges.
Recent arrested include:
- Vincent Campbell was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanor charges.
- Bobby Smith was arrested on a felony charge -- possession of a firearm by a certain person.
- Sylvester Williams has been arrested on possession of a controlled substance, open container, driving on a suspended driver's license and speeding, all misdemeanor charges.
- Dylan Carlock has been arrested on two counts of contempt of court, both misdemeanor charges.
- Jennifer Mitchell was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear warrant.
- Chris Cawthorn was arrested on two failure to appear warrants and a fleeing charge, all three are misdemeanor charges.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County Detention Center and across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Residents can also email the Prairie County Sheriff Rick Hickman at email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept.