Arrests made since March 28
As of Wednesday, April 4, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has nine males in custody on misdemeanor charges, two males on felony charges, one female on a misdemeanor charge and no females on felony charges.
Recent arrested include:
- Qwan Jones was arrested on a failure to appear misdemeanor charge.
- Andrew Lindsey was arrested on a felony probation revocation.
- Douglas Chamness was arrested on a failure to appear warrant, which is a misdemeanor.
- Kayla Kathleen Sickel was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.
- Andrew Gonzalez was taken into custody on two counts of contempt of court, both misdemeanor charges.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and across the state visit www.vinelink.com.