Arrests from Wednesday, March 21
As of Wednesday, March 28, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department currently has 12 males in custody on misdemeanor charges, five males on felony charges, one female on a misdemeanor charge and one female on a felony charge.
Recent arrested include:
- Anthony Jones received a failure to appear charge out of Hazen and Des Arc, both misdemeanor charges.
- Donya Thompson was arrested on a third-degree terroristic threatening charge, which is a misdemeanor.
- Richard Price was arrested on third-degree battery and terroristic threatening charges, both misdemeanors.
- Tasha Carroll was arrested on a theft by receiving charge, which is a felony; misdemeanor public sexual indecency; and interference with law enforcement, which is also a misdemeanor.
- Dalton Dampier was arrested on a felony charge, theft of property.
- Russell King was arrested on a probation revocation, which is a felony charge.
- Matt Carpenter was arrested a misdemeanor probation revocation with commitment to 10 days in the Prairie County Detention Center.
For more information current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and across the state visit www.vinelink.com.