As of Friday, March 18th, 2022, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) has 50 individuals' felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
- Ismael Diaz was arrested on March 11th for Petition for Revocation;
- Joshua Gillioun was arrested on March 14th for Petition for Revocation,
- Joaquin Lopez was arrested on March 14th for Trafficking of Meth,
- Justin Montgomery was arrested on March 15th for Theft by receiving, Obstruction of government Operations, and Trespassing,
- Jonathan Humbert was arrested on March 16th for Felony FTA, Aggravated assault, Terroristic threatening, Violation of a no contact order, Domestic Battering 3rd,
- Austin Watkins was arrested on March 17th for Petition for Revocation
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.