Arrest made from Saturday February 19th
As of Friday, February 25, 2022, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) has 48 individuals' felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
- Alec Huffstickler was arrested on Feb. 19 for two counts of Breaking or Entering and two counts of Theft of Property.
- Caleb Inman was arrested on Feb. 21 for Harassing Communications,
- Eddie Varnell was arrested of Feb. 23 for two counts of Breaking or Entering and two counts of Theft of Property,
- Thomas Ballard was arrested of Feb. 23 for Felony Failure to Appear,
- Theunis Fouche was arrested on Feb. 24 for Public Intoxication,
- Keith Robinson JR was arrested on Feb. 25 for Domestic Battery 3rd
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.