Arrest made from September 1st to October 31st
As of Tuesday, November, 17, 2020, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) has 34 individuals felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrest by PCSD ( does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Joshua Vanhouten was arrested on Sept. 02, for DWI, refusal to submit to chemical test, careless prohibited driving;
- Cindy Rodriguez was arrested on Sept. 13, for DWI, Resisting Arrest, Refusal to submit to Chemical Test,
- Julie Roberts was arrested Sept. 16, for Disorderly Conduct,
- Phillis Crain was arrested on Sept. 25, for Domestic Battery 3rd Degree
- Christopher Sherman was arrested Oct. 13, for Obstruction of Governmental Operations, and Criminal Trespass
- Daniel Williams was arrested on Oct. 29, for Violation of No Contact Order
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also an anonymous tip email can be used: email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.