Arrest Made from Tuesday, Jan. 14
As of Monday, January 20, 2020, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) has 56 individuals felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrest by PCSD ( does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Stacy Brigham was arrested on Jan. 14 for Failure to Vacate/ Failure to pay Rent, Failure to Appear x's 4, Bond Surrender;
- Jamie Bellmontes was arrested on Jan. 14 for Possession of Meth/Cocaine with Purpose to Deliver,
- Joseph Blazek was arrested on Jan. 17 for Domestic Battery III,
- Gaddius Redden was arrested no Jan. 17 for Failure to Appear x's 4 and a White Warrant,
- Kelly Sim was arrested on Jan. 17 for Failure to Appear x's 2 on Suspended Drivers Licenses,
- Fred Stivers was arrested on Jan. 17 for Possession of Paraphernalia, Fictitious Tags, and Driving on Suspended Drivers Licenses,
- Devante Young was arrested on Jan. 18 for Criminal Trespassing,
- Ricky Lowery was arrested on Jan. 19 for Failure to Comply x's 4,
- Jasmine Payne was arrested on Jan. 19 for Harassment,
- Jeremy Perkins was arrested on Jan. 19 for Terroristic Threatening,
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at email@example.com.
Also an anonymous tip email can be used: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.