Arrests made Monday, Aug. 5
As of Monday, Aug 5, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 54 individuals and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Stacy Brigham was arrested on Aug. 5 for failing to appear;
- Laura Graskewicz was picked up on Aug. 5 for failure to comply, probation violation and failure to appear;
- Larry Humbert was arrested on Aug. 7 on third-degree domestic battery and terroristic threatening;
- Jessica Ragan Earls was picked up on Aug. 8 for failure to pay, no driver's license and no registration; and
- Kent Donaill Parris was arrested on two counts of failure to appear and no seat belt charges.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.