Arrests made from Monday, July 1
As of Monday, July 8, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 55 individuals and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Stacey Bradley was arrested on petition to revoke probation;
- DeWayne Kirkland was was picked up on a failure to appear charge;
- Daniel Hood was arrested on deliver, controlled substance while simultaneously possessing drugs and a firearm, maintaining a drug premises, possession of drug paraphernalia to pack methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, two counts of theft by receiving, resisting arrest, possession of a firearm by a certain person, possession of controlled substance and possession of a schedule VI drug paraphernalia;
- Debra Hood was arrested on a $25,000 theft by receiving charge, a $500 theft by receiving, possession of drug paraphernalia to pack methamphetamine, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia on a schedule VI, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug premises and simultaneous possession of drugs and a firearm.
- Jeffery Jordan was picked up on kidnapping, aggravated assault on a family member, Class A harassment, interfering with emergency communications in the first-degree.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.