Arrests made from Monday, June 17
As of Monday, June 17, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 59 individuals and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Lovvorn was arrested on a felony failure to appear and probation violation;
- Smith Thomas was arrested on failure to appear;
- Ronnie Dayberry is in for a 90-day commitment;
- Jeremy Perkins was arrested on criminal trespassing;
- Lee Critteden was picked up on a failure to appear charge;
- Brandon Jack Scott was arrested for public intoxication;and
- Douglas Anthony Scott was arrested for public intoxication.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.