Arrests made from Monday, May June 3
As of Monday, June 10, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 58 individuals and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Sarah Ripper was picked up on a probation revocation charge, which is a felony;
- Donnie Forrester was arrested on second-degree sexual assault, which is a Class B Felony and Sexual indecency with a child, also a Class D. Felony;
- Gregory Bart Gales was picked up on a misdemeanor driving on a suspended license charge;
- Jeremy Perkins was arrested on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge; and
- Kimberly Muzzarelli was arrested on a felony petition to revoke probation charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.