Arrests made from Tuesday, April 23
As of Wednesday, May 1, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 38 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Darrion Rasean Dawkins was picked up April 25 on a contempt of court charge;
- Mark Hallman was arrested on April 25 on a theft of property charge;
- Justin Brown was arrested on Tuesday, April 30 on a probation revocation;
- Wade Bell was picked up on April 28 for failing to appear; and
- Bradley Wayne Sanford was picked up on a April 29 on a public intoxication charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.