Arrests made from Friday, Jan. 18
As of Friday Jan. 25, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 43 individuals in custody on both felony and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent additions include -- one female for felony, one female on a misdemeanor, five males on misdemeanor, zero males on felony -- charges.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Douglas Atkins was arrested on disorderly conduct, drinking on highway and driving on a suspended driver's license;
- Gary McClure was picked up on a public intoxication charge;
- Samuel Harris was picked up on a probation revocation;
- J.J. Sanner was arrested on a probation revocation and contempt of court charges;
- Ashley Champlin was arrested on a possession of controlled substance (felony) and violation of Arkansas hot check law;
- Brittany Reynolds was arrested on a third-degree domestic battery charge and a second-degree criminal mischief charge; and
- Hugh Young was arrested in a Failure to Appear (FTA) charge and third-degree domestic battery charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.