Arrests made from Monday, July 22
As of Monday, July 29, the Prairie County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) currently has 51 individuals and/or misdemeanor charges at the Prairie County Detention Center, located in Des Arc.
Recent arrests by PCSD (does not include Des Arc Police Department or Hazen Police Department arrests) include:
- Crystal Swift was picked up on a felony delivery of controlled substance charge;
- Wendell Holcomb was arrested on a felony possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia charges;
- Shane Trone was arrested on a felony petition to revoke probation;
- Steven Johnson was picked up on misdemeanor failure to appear charge;
- Debra Dondo was arrested on a felony delivery of controlled substance charge;
- Amber Carter was picked up a felony delivery of controlled substance charge;
- Max Cohen was picked up on a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge; and
- Jonathon Humbert was picked up on a misdemeanor failure to appear charge.
For more information on current incarcerated inmates in Prairie County and other detention centers across the state visit www.vinelink.com.
To report an incident or to give information on ongoing cases call (870) 256-4137, which is answered 24 hours a day, seven days of the week. Residents can also email the sheriff at email@example.com.
Keep up to date with the Prairie County Sheriff's Department by following the department on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prairiecountysheriffdept. Or visiting their website, which is updated weekly at www.prairiecountysheriff.org.
In any emergency situation dial 9-1-1.